Started in 1980, Microspares has its root in gear manufacturing, precision machining and fabricating spares for various heavy industries. Microspares have expanded to create a comprehensive line-up of engineering products and services tailored to customers’ needs.
We focus to provide a complete gear service, from design engineering, product development, to manufacturer of gear and gearbox spares. Significant technical skill and machine capability is the heart of Microspares, providing industry with a qualified and reputable source for specification, design, manufacture of a variety of individual gear items and complete gear drive assemblies.
We are also well known in the industry as steel fabricator that meets client expectations consistently. We have qualified technical staff to achieve technical goals and customer satisfaction. At MICROSPARES we are dedicated to enhance productivity and technology to stay on top of the quality ladder on every step of the way with an aim to be a true Global Operating Company.
To achieve manufacturing excellence and total customer satisfaction by:
- Continued technical innovations.
- Manufacturer of quality products that meets customer requirements.
- Following the best manufacturing process leading to nil customer complaints, minimize reworking.
- Optimum utilization of men and machinery.
- Ensuring prompt delivery.
- Timely response to customer complaints,if any.
- Technical association with Multinational companies like Bosch-Rexroth, Baldor & Stock -Schenck Process and thereby offering cost effective solutions to domestic market.
Quality & Safety Policy
Our Quality Management system has been accredited to the international standard ISO 9001: 2011.
We are committed to manufacturer and supply products to customers duly meeting their quality and delivery requirements with emphasis on continual improvement and long term relationship to achieve Total Customer Satisfaction.
We are committed to provide safe working environment to all employees as an integral part of our companies operation and business performance through setting objectives and targets to eliminate, control and minimize risks due to safety hazards.
our company heads
Customer Relationship Manager