The cement industry is the building block of the nation's construction industry. Cement is a fine powder which sets after a few hours when mixed with water, and then hardens in a few days into a solid, strong material. Cement is mainly used to bind fine sand and coarse aggregates together in concrete. Cement is a hydraulic binder, i.e. it hardens when water is added.
Basically, cement is produced in two steps: first, clinker is produced from raw materials. In the second step cement is produced from cement clinker. The first step can be a dry, wet, semi-dry or semi-wet process according to the state of the raw material.
We specialize in manufacturing:
- Drive pinion for coal mill/cement mill
- Coal mill input pinion shaft/Output gear
- Gear coupling for raw , cement mill & Kiln
- Pinion and gear for coal weigh feeder
- Clinker breaker shaft
- Impeller for cooling fan and kiln ESP Fan
- Screw conveyor shaft
- Kiln shell
- Coal Mill air separator cones
- Torsion shaft for coal mill
- Crane Long travel wheel
- Head shaft for rotary packer bucket elevator
- Sprockets for CDC conveyor